• 16 December 1988

    Establishment of the PUH Ekol company dealing with sanitary engineering and environmental protection. The main profile of the company’s activities was the construction of waste water treatment plants (from design through execution to startup) based on own technologies and solutions of Western companies.

  • 1989

    Contract from the PAN Institute of Oceanology in Sopot.

  • 1991

    Construction of the first hydrobotanical waste water treatment plant. Establishment of buffer protection zones by the the surface water intake for the city of Gdańsk.

  • 1992

    Installation of the first Lamella Separator in Poland in the storm water drainage system in Sopot.

  • 1992

    Construction of hydrophyte wastewater treatment plants in the Municipal ZOO in Gdańsk.

  • 1993

    Entering into a contract with the Danish company Unicon (exclusive sales of products in Poland).

  • 1994

    Installation of the first coalescence separator ( filling station, Hel, Poland ) and the first flow controller manufactured by Mosbeak from Denmark (Swelina stream, Sopot, Poland).

  • 1994

    Implementation of the largest hydrophyte wastewater treatment plant in Darzlubie, Poland.

  • 1994

    The accomplishments of the Company are awarded with a golden medal during the WOD-KAN fairs in Bydgoszcz.

  • 1996

    Ekol establishes a new undertaking: Ekol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. (currently Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o.), where it acquires 51% of shares. The remaining 49% of shares are acquired by the Danish company Unicon. The new company takes over the existing activities relating to the protection of waters of the natural environment

  • 1997-2000

    Ekol, along with Andrzej Biernacki, establishes the Ekolan SA company, where it acquires 50% of the shares. The Ekolan SA company is currently a reputable developer in the Tricity market.

  • 2000-2016

    Ekol establishes the ATA company ( 45% of shares ), a tour operator active in Poland and Europe, famous for instance for is proprietary programs of active, business as well as outbound and inbound tourism.

  • 2001-2002

    Construction and sale of an office building in Gdansk at ul. Polanki 4.

  • 2004-2012

    Ekol acquires 50% of the shares in the company Bąkowo Sp. z o.o. dealing with the sales of parcels for single family houses.

  • 2006

    Ekol since a license agreement with the Autralian Phoslock Water Solutions Ltd. corporation and becomes a sole distributor of Phoslock®, a preparation, tested worldwide, intended for water rehabilitation and prevention of its eutrophication.

  • 2008

    The company changes its name into ECOL Sp. z o.o., as a partner of the company Ecol-Unicon. Ecol deals with the certification of ESK separators with the CE marking. Conclusion of a license agreement with the Environment 21 USA for the distribution of rotary sedimentation tanks in Poland and Europe.

  • 2009

    Certification of ESL separators.

  • 2010

    Completion of the separator certification process. The ESL, ESK and EST separators are granted CE marking.

  • 2013

    Ecol celebrates its 25th anniversary– designing changes of the company’s strategy.

  • 2016

    Taking up 24% of the shares in Retencja.pl, suppliers of comprehensive solutions of water retention.

  • 2016

    Developing a business plan for a new consulting company in the field of wastewater treatment technology.

  • 2017

    BIOPRO – new company in Ecol Group

  • 2018

    Ecol celebrates 30 years of operation. On this occasion, the new 2019 years comes with a new logo that strongly emphasizes the vision of creating a strong group.

  • 2019

    The company officially changes its activity to Ecol-Group and launches the “Everything in Your Hand” climate manifesto campaign.

  • 2020

    Dankan joins the Ecol-Group structures. The company specializes in comprehensive operation and maintenance of closed and open rainwater drainage solutions, carrying out permanent and ad hoc orders.

  • 2021

    Launch of the Business for Climate Foundation, the aim of which is to integrate the business, science and experts around the implementation of practical measures to protect the climate and the environment

Informujemy, iż w celu dostosowania strony do Państwa indywidualnych potrzeb korzystamy z informacji zapisanych za pomocą plików cookies na urządzeniach końcowych użytkowników. Pliki cookies można kontrolować za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej. Dalsze korzystanie z naszego serwisu internetowego, bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki internetowej oznacza, iż użytkownik akceptuje stosowanie plików cookies. Więcej informacji zawartych jest w polityce prywatności serwisu.